May 16th versus Nationals

McNulty

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I saw the second part coming, but if I tell you why I might spoil it for you. I assure you I wasn't smart enough to figure it out on my own.

I saw the first part coming. I knew they weren't gonna let Jim and Pam get the marriage proposal in. And I was like... well how could they interrupt it?

Andy and Angela were the only one there and it seemed so fitting for Andy to do something like that. SO I imagined that. The Dwight thing caught me by surprise.

Seriously, Trembley will keep Guthrie in WAAAAy longer than he should by running his pitch total up in the 100teens. While Olson gets pulled after 70? I just don't understand what Trembley is thinking, Olson wasn't struggling that much, he should be in for the 6th.

Seriously, Trembley will keep Guthrie in WAAAAy longer than he should by running his pitch total up in the 100teens. While Olson gets pulled after 70? I just don't understand what Trembley is thinking, Olson wasn't struggling that much, he should be in for the 6th.

Olson was playing with fire all night. It wouldn't have been a terrible decision to let him start the 6th, but I have no problems going with Albers.

We had Monday and Thursday off. The pen actually needs some work.

Guthrie's our ace. He has proven to do well and persevere. Why I personally would have left him in a bit longer, I can definitely see what he was thinking.

Albers was well rested anyway, IIRC.

Albers is not the same pitcher lately. He's not finding the strike zone very easily.

He still has nasty stuff. And if he were Cy Young himself, the Astros wouldn't have traded him to us. I know what you're saying, but he can't be as hot as he was in the beginning all of the time.

Albers has been a key to our staff all year. He's been great out of the pen, and has pitched well in a couple of spot starts. His versatility is great and I enjoy having him on the team.

Archived