Olney on Potential Replacements

Birds08

Agree on both accounts. But, I have a sick feeling that PA sees hiring a "fan favorite" as a way to boost attendance without redoing his precious team.

Not even Angelos is dumb enough to think this team doesn't have serious serious problems. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets a new manager AND tells the FO to BLOW the WHOLE F'n thing up!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Orioles manager for the rest of the year?

Here it is: Sam Perlozzo.

Book it.

If they haven't called a press conference for today, I'm betting you're right.

If they do decide to make a move later this summer, however, I wish they would go outside the organization for a non-Oriole. If they insist on staying inside the org, I'd accept almost anyone other than Crowley or Treb off the current staff.

The others haven't been around so long as to be permanently damaged, I hope.

Here's a sick idea, Kevin Millar! At least the post game press conferences would be must see, based on his statements yesterday. :D

Not even Angelos is dumb enough to think this team doesn't have serious serious problems. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets a new manager AND tells the FO to BLOW the WHOLE F'n thing up!

I didn't say he doesn't think that. I'm just not convinced he cares. And, I'm definitely convinced he doesn't know how to fix them. This team has had serious problems for a decade. And, how often do they get fixed?

I didn't say he doesn't think that. I'm just not convinced he cares. And, I'm definitely convinced he doesn't know how to fix them. This team has had serious problems for a decade. And, how often do they get fixed?

Ummmm....NEVER!:mad:

Archived