Seth Smith trade impact on Trumbo

ChuckS

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

He's got one measured at 448 so I'm saying it's possible (OPACY).

Altuve_Jose_2016_scatter.jpg

I looked too and was surprised he had a few over 440, but that ain't 475. 475 is some big boy stuff. I think that 448 is about everything he's got. Trumbo has actually hit some balls 475, but you have to go back to 2013. Shockingly Trumbo only hit 2 balls further than Altuve's 448 last season, and not by much.

3 hours ago, Redskins Rick said:

How's your flattop looking? :)

In all seriousness, I used to play on an Under Armour sponsored travel team and the stereotypical tournament softball player is exactly the reason I quit playing. There really is a culture, and it's a collection of the absolute worst people. I play only in fun rec leagues now.

4 minutes ago, Babypowder said:

I looked too and was surprised he had a few over 440, but that ain't 475. 475 is some big boy stuff. I think that 448 is about everything he's got. Trumbo has actually hit some balls 475, but you have to go back to 2013. Shockingly Trumbo only hit 2 balls further than Altuve's 448 last season, and not by much.

I was continually amazed at his exit velocities this year.

I also think that 448 at SL is 475 at Coors.  Hard part if figuring out a way for him to face Oriole pitching in Coors...

Just now, Can_of_corn said:

I was continually amazed at his exit velocities this year.

I also think that 448 at SL is 475 at Coors.  Hard part if figuring out a way for him to face Oriole pitching in Coors...

Coors doesn't count, Coors never counts.

Archived