Television for Tonight's Game (vs. TWINS, 3/24)

OFFNY

o

Tonight's exhibition game against the Twins will be broadcast by 2 different television stations.

For those who ARE NOT in the MASN area, the game will be broadcast nationally by the MLB Network.

For those who ARE in the MASN area, the game will be broadcast by Fox Sports-North, in Minneapolis.

We also have a game thread for the game with both teams' lineups and starting pitchers.

http://forum.orioleshangout.com/forums/index.php?/topic/28021-vs-twins-324-spring-training/#comment-2087750

o

I will be at a concert in DC, boo....

Who is starting tonight for us? Edit: answer-Wright, BIG start for him.

Edit: just saw Tavarez is playing CF today, to me, that is telling that they are seriously considering him

also saw Sisco DH-ing, any chance he stays over Joseph?

Flaherty gets first start.

Pedro in RF again (any chance he makes club?-doubtful, but is it possible?)

I don't understand.   If MASN isn't showing the game, does it still have to be blacked out here?

I will be at a sports bar this evening watching college hoops and was hoping maybe we could get one of the smaller TVs tuned to MLBN for the O's.  Never occurred to me that it would be blacked out.

10 minutes ago, SteveA said:

I don't understand. If MASN isn't showing the game, does it still have to be blacked out here?

I will be at a sports bar this evening watching college hoops, and was hoping maybe we could get one of the smaller TVs tuned to MLBN for the O'sNever occurred to me that it would be blacked out.

o

Good question. I'm not sure. 

5 hours ago, OFFNY said:

o

Tonight's exhibition game against the Twins will be broadcast by 2 different television stations.

For those who ARE NOT in the MASN area, the game will be broadcast nationally by the MLB Network.

For those who ARE in the MASN area, the game will be broadcast by Fox Sports-North, in Minneapolis.

We also have a game thread for the game with both teams' lineups and starting pitchers.

http://forum.orioleshangout.com/forums/index.php?/topic/28021-vs-twins-324-spring-training/#comment-2087750

o

o

First pitch is in 5 minutes.

o

Archived