My fearless prediction

Frobby

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Orsulak4Prez said:

I hope the OP is correct. I drafted AJ on my fantasy team. I normally have restraint with homer picks, but I had the feeling he could out perform those rankings.

He's looked great since ST started. Hit 2 HRs for us before he left for the WBC.

Miley won't make it through June in the rotation.  I wouldn't be surprised if he's DFA'ed.

Mancini will be an every day starter by June.  That single up the middle was a thing of beauty.  I wish Davis could take what he's given instead of always swinging for the fence.

My bold prediction last year was 15 wins from Wright, Bridwell and Wilson....so with that.

Pitching.  The pitcher who finishes the season with the second most wins on the team is not currently on the roster. (Not Tillman)

Hitting:  Kim would be in the batting title conversation...if only he gets enough ABs.

On 4/2/2017 at 4:58 PM, OFFNY said:

o

My fearless prediction ........ the Orioles will be 1-0 after they complete their first game of the 2017 regular season.

o

On 4/3/2017 at 7:19 PM, OFFNY said:

o

Done.

o

o

2-0 after two games.

O.G.A.A.T.

o

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/3/2017 at 7:01 PM, OriolesMagic83 said:

Miley won't make it through June in the rotation.  I wouldn't be surprised if he's DFA'ed.

Mancini will be an every day starter by June.  That single up the middle was a thing of beauty.  I wish Davis could take what he's given instead of always swinging for the fence.

I meant Ubaldo!  :rolleyes:  I'm glad I'm wrong on Miley so far.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 4:48 PM, Frobby said:

Adam Jones will have his best season, and be a top 5 MVP candidate.    

After 18 games (exactly 1/9 of the season), Adam is sporting a .900 OPS and has been worth 1 rWAR, 0.8 fWAR so far.    So far, so good!

3 minutes ago, NickM21 said:

Jones looks really good at the plate. Then again, he's had hot starts before where he takes some walks and then reverts right back to swinging at everything later in year.

Yes, and I'm sure he will have stretches where he looks clueless this year, as well.    But I'm glad to see him off to a good start.   

Archived