Ezequiel Carrera - LF

Jose Bautista - RF

Kendrys Morales - DH

Justin Smoak - 1B

Devon Travis - 2B

Ryan Goins - SS

Mike Ohlman - C

Chris Coghlan - 3B

Michael P. Bolsinger - RHP (0-1, 3.18 ERA)

http://www.baseballpress.com/lineups

o

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, backwardsk said:

So Freeman comes back off the DL as a third baseman.  I don't recall many established first basemen moving left on the diamond.  You see third basemen convert to first base often.  Do they have a big first base prospect?

Matt Adams is putting up a 923 OPS this year for them.

Just now, Can_of_corn said:

Matt Adams is putting up a 923 OPS this year for them.

Right, and he's better than Garcia.  But are they looking at him for the long term?  Seems somewhat dramatic to move the face of the franchise like that.

Maybe Bos or NYY asked for him to be showcased.

8 minutes ago, backwardsk said:

Right, and he's better than Garcia.  But are they looking at him for the long term?  Seems somewhat dramatic to move the face of the franchise like that.

Maybe Bos or NYY asked for him to be showcased.

I think it is a just this year thing.  I  think Freeman was completely on board with it.

• 3 weeks later...

They're a half game better than the O's - which tells you how silly it was for the O's to take so long before understanding they shouldn't be buyers.  Braves sold Jaime Garcia a long time ago.  Unfortunately, they didn't get much for him - other than not having to pay his salary.  

1 hour ago, Ruzious said:

They're a half game better than the O's - which tells you how silly it was for the O's to take so long before understanding they shouldn't be buyers.  Braves sold Jaime Garcia a long time ago.  Unfortunately, they didn't get much for him - other than not having to pay his salary.  

Have you looked at the NL standings?    Atlanta has been in a much different situation than the O's.   They are 8.5 games out of the wild card.    And I don't know what your definition of "a long time ago" is, but it's been all of three days since they traded Garcia.    

3 hours ago, Frobby said:

Have you looked at the NL standings?    Atlanta has been in a much different situation than the O's.   They are 8.5 games out of the wild card.    And I don't know what your definition of "a long time ago" is, but it's been all of three days since they traded Garcia.    

Were you born that way?

A bad team is a bad team.  I don't care how far away they are for the honor to have a very small chance to play in a 1 game offseason.  And YOU have already explained to others that chance was maybe 5% for the O's - before they lost the last 2 games.    

I'd think a big baseball fan should know what I meant by a long time ago in regard to the trade deadline.    

8 hours ago, Ruzious said:

Three days ago is a long time?

Archived