Our old friend JTrea is very concerned about Brady

Aglets

https://thebaltimorewire.com_/2018/02/24/baltimore-orioles-front-office-anderson-duquette_/

I understand the desire to mock JTrea for some of his wilder conspiracy theories during his time here may be strong.........but I think this is actually a well-written piece and I find it hard to argue against.

Really good Rosenthal quote from Buck apparently being critical of Brady:

"Today, the players Anderson gravitates toward most are the players who remind him of his old self, players seemingly on the verge of losing their careers. Showalter said that his only problem with Anderson is that he, ‘tries to save ‘em all.’ "

-referencing Mike Wright, Nolan Reimold.......etc

Anyway, it appears that JTrea shares the concerns of many of us in regards to our likely future GM.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can see why he doesn't post here anymore -- he probably got his ass raked over the coals.

That was a piece of sht article, poorly written, poorly argued, injecting himself into the discussion, sentence fragments that were meaningless, blame, insults... I didn't even make it to page 4 before I refused to waste more time on it.

4 minutes ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

I just found him on Twitter the other day while he was arguing/whining to Roch about reporters not asking Buck about Sisco after the game in which Wynns hit a home run.

Looked at his Twiiter after that.

Dude seems nuttier than elephant dung.

He does seem to really dislike Wynns.    And he really seems to like Pedro Alvarez?     Odd

I do think he's right about Brady though.  Even if he's perhaps taking that dislike to unhealthy levels (which is kind of his thing).

38 minutes ago, Aglets said:

https://thebaltimorewire.com/2018/02/24/baltimore-orioles-front-office-anderson-duquette/

I understand the desire to mock JTrea for some of his wilder conspiracy theories during his time here may be strong.........but I think this is actually a well-written piece and I find it hard to argue against.

"Today, the players Anderson gravitates toward most are the players who remind him of his old self, players seemingly on the verge of losing their careers. Showalter said that his only problem with Anderson is that he, ‘tries to save ‘em all.’ "

Anyway, it appears that JTrea shares the concerns of many of us in regards to our likely future GM.

Rosenthal isn't exactly unbiased in his opinion about the team and organization.

1 hour ago, Aglets said:

https://thebaltimorewire.com/2018/02/24/baltimore-orioles-front-office-anderson-duquette/

Good stuff. He’s still not invited back. 

2 hours ago, Aglets said:

He does seem to really dislike Wynns.    And he really seems to like Pedro Alvarez?     Odd

I do think he's right about Brady though.  Even if he's perhaps taking that dislike to unhealthy levels (which is kind of his thing).

Wynns is very good. GM Trea is still paying for Prince and Jordan Zimmermann. 

1 hour ago, Beef Supreme said:

I can see why he doesn't post here anymore -- he probably got his ass raked over the coals.

That was a piece of sht article, poorly written, poorly argued, injecting himself into the discussion, sentence fragments that were meaningless, blame, insults... I didn't even make it to page 4 before I refused to waste more time on it.

I think it is pretty decent article.  Not that it isn't anything we don't already know but for those who might not it does have an argument  and provides details for the argument.  A lot better than most of the Fanagraph articles that I see people post links to on here. 

23 minutes ago, atomic said:

I think it is pretty decent article.  Not that it isn't anything we don't already know but for those who might not it does have an argument  and provides details for the argument.  A lot better than most of the Fanagraph articles that I see people post links to on here. 

The problem with Trea is that he would ignore anything that didn’t fit his preconstructed narrative. I don’t see anything different here. 

Archived