This team needs to start acting like they care.

amdcpus

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, O's84 said:

Yeah there's definitely a difference between occasional verbal cussing, and going complete psycho and smashing everything in sight.  I think at that point he needs to take a break from watching sports for awhile or better yet, give it up entirely.

I wonder if he shouldn't give up gambling on sports as well.

Loved to see Davis snap his bat in two like it was a twig. No matter what you say about his performance, it can't be said that he doesn't actually care when he's performing like trash.

DFA Cortes.

Team showing no passion whatsoever. Jones showing how quickly he wants to leave the stadium by swinging at the first pitch every at bat, Mancini with some awful batting, Beckham and Santander with the errors. Abysmal. Buck deserves to be fired.

52 minutes ago, amdcpus said:

Team showing no passion whatsoever. Jones showing how quickly he wants to leave the stadium by swinging at the first pitch every at bat, Mancini with some awful batting, Beckham and Santander with the errors. Abysmal. Buck deserves to be fired.

How was Mancini having some awful batting? He was robbed twice, just didn't quite get it all on another, and had a fly ball to shallow center. Only one that made solid contact multiple times.

1 hour ago, amdcpus said:

Dude hit three balls 103+ mph, what more do you want from a guy.

5 hours ago, Luke-OH said:

Haha. He needs more launch angle. 

The AB that just shows how dumb this team is, is the AB Schoop had with the bases loaded. With the shift, players are just brain dead at the plate.  The same AB whether it’s 9-0 or 1-1. 

I bet we’re last in the league in sac flies again. 

6 hours ago, Luke-OH said:

Passion would have added at least 5 mph to each of those (pathetic) outs. I’m beginning to think Buck has lost Mancini. He probably should be fired. I can’t wait for the Baltimore media to get hold of this. It will like a pack of wild dog on a fresh prime rib. 

4 minutes ago, 24fps said:

Passion would have added at least 5 mph to each of those (pathetic) outs. I’m beginning to think Buck has lost Mancini. He probably should be fired. I can’t wait for the Baltimore media to get hold of this. It will like a pack of wild dog on a fresh prime rib. 

They could definitely DFA Mancini for his transgressions. He's at the minimum.

Archived