PressBox: D.J. Stewart Thinks He Could Help

weams

5 minutes ago, OriolesMagic83 said:

Might as well give Stewart a shot next year.  I can't see the point of signing Jones or another veteran OF for a 1 or 2 year deal that will just clog up the roster and make promoting young guys more difficult.  If Stewart doesn't cut it, just send him back to the minors.  Of course if he hits like Davis give another rookie a chance.  A veteran dominated team contributed to most of the 114 losses the O's have so far this year.

Yeah, I think he should get a shot for sure, I'm just not ready to anoint him a starter.  

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
2 hours ago, OFFNY said:

o

(AUGUST 25th)

The Stewart/Mountcastle Connection (and Villar’s Shot for 20/20)

(By Steve Melewski)

https://www.masnsports.com/steve-melewski/2019/08/the-stewartmountcastle-connection-and-villars-shot-for-2020.html

o

o

LATER THAT SAME DAY ))))) )(vs. D-RAYS, 8/25)

Stewart could have had a rare, unassisted double play by an outfielder in the top of the 6th inning.

After catching the ball and running it almost all the way back in to the infield, he instead chose to flip it to Trey Mancini instead.

o

• 3 weeks later...

o

Stewart his his first home run of the 2019 Major League season in a losing cause against the 2-time defending National League champion Dodgers.

It was his 4th Round-Tripper overall in his still very young Major League career.

(vs. DODGERS, 9/10))))))))) 

NUMBER 1

DEMETRIUS JEROMSTEWART

DEMETRIUS JEROMSTEWART

DEMETRIUS JEROMSTEWART

DEMETRIUS JEROMSTEWART

DEMETRIUS JEROMSTEWART

DEMETRIUS JEROMSTEWART

DEMETRIUS JEROMSTEWART

o

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...