Colby Rasmus placed on Restricted list

Legend_Of_Joey

Just now, Can_of_corn said:

Buck might be crying in his soup.

Why would you sign a guy that retired mid season the year before due to a hip injury?

Reading his quote is he putting it on Brady? He says he was not surprised. I mean they knew unless Hays was rushed they had no RF. Who knows.  

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

It was nice of him to not do it on an off day and instead tell them on the day of an away game.

Only thing better would of been for him to do it on a West Coast trip or Toronto.

What difference does it make?   It's not like it matters if we lose the game tonight. 

16 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

Now this is the type of double standard that bothers me.  If it was Tillman that retired folks would be dancing in the streets.  ?

Seriously I'm just glad he's gone, I just wish it had been a couple of weeks earlier so I could have crowed about predicting it.

Like I said before if they used the money they spent on Tillman, Rasmus and Alvarez they could have gotten someone who could have actually helped the team. 

17 minutes ago, Lucky_13 said:

Ugh Rickard again?

Mike Yastrzemski: .269/.371/.462

DJ Stewart: .264/.360/.445

Cedric Mullins: .259/.333/.440 and improving  

Waiting for trades so they don’t move those pieces up and down like yo-yo’s.

The guy did us a favor by going home so far as I’m concerned.    There’s got to be a better use for that $1.5 mm at some point in the future.     Count me as happy, and I’ll live with the one day of playing short.  

3 minutes ago, Frobby said:

The guy did us a favor by going home so far as I’m concerned.    There’s got to be a better use for that $1.5 mm at some point in the future.     Count me as happy, and I’ll live with the one day of playing short.  

I doubt the O's spend the 1.5m they save from Colby or the 6m+ they save from Manny.   Itks time to go young and save money.   

I agree that Rasmus did us a favor.

Archived