Fanfest 2019 update.

Going Underground

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like the Orioles are emailing you even if your voucher hasn't been canceled, I just got an email from the Orioles assuring me that I am fine.

Please read this important information regarding your FanFest autograph vouchers
Dear Orioles Fan, 

You may have heard that due to Ticketmaster's error, two autograph sessions for FanFest were oversold. We want to reassure you that while Ticketmaster has had to refund fans who were not among the first 250 purchasers, you were among the first 250 purchasers. Your credit card has been charged, and on January 24 you will receive the Station 2, 12:40 p.m. session voucher(s) you purchased. 

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by phone at 1 (888) 848-BIRD, or via email to birdmail@orioles.com. 

Sincerely, 

Well, that is pretty good on their part, especially since the team doesn't really have to do anything since it was Ticketmasters vault- though the key to a great vendor relationship is to have their back in situations like this.  Glad the Orioles are going above and beyond for fans right now.  This, along with some of the new perks for STH's (at least for 81 and 29 games) makes me think we're headed in the right direction, at least with our fans.  

I am shocked people are actually going to FanFest this year.  I am still as big an Orioles fan as ever, but in year one of a massive rebuild, I cant say there are any players I want to see or hear from, nor do I really care what coaches who have yet to even meet the players have to say.  I'm not trying to be negative, its just not a very interesting year to attend FanFest, in my opinion.  

14 minutes ago, Dipper9 said:

I am shocked people are actually going to FanFest this year.  I am still as big an Orioles fan as ever, but in year one of a massive rebuild, I cant say there are any players I want to see or hear from, nor do I really care what coaches who have yet to even meet the players have to say.  I'm not trying to be negative, its just not a very interesting year to attend FanFest, in my opinion.  

To see former players like Brooks, Palmer and Eddie I would assume is the reason. 

On 1/19/2019 at 9:57 PM, ThomasTomasz said:

Well, that is pretty good on their part, especially since the team doesn't really have to do anything since it was Ticketmasters vault- though the key to a great vendor relationship is to have their back in situations like this.  Glad the Orioles are going above and beyond for fans right now.  This, along with some of the new perks for STH's (at least for 81 and 29 games) makes me think we're headed in the right direction, at least with our fans.  

Doesn't seem like they are doing anything.  If you read the oversold tickets are being cancelled. 

Archived