Roch: Caleb will not be back, "guaranteed"

interloper

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Moose Milligan said:

It's an attractive female name for sure.  If I was talking to a girl and she was like "...Oh yeah, my friend Taylor Teagarden is coming along too,"  I'd automatically be stoked.

Sounds like a villainess in an Austin Powers flick. Like Felicity Shagwell*

* A good utility outfielder name. 

5 hours ago, Moose Milligan said:

I recall him being pretty terrible.

They had Leo Gomez.  Gomez had an off year in '93, so they signed the 32-year-old Sabo.  Sabo hit .228 in April,  then got hurt.  Gomez had an .868 OPS for the year.  When Sabo came back they decided to move him to the outfield even though it looks like he'd been exclusively a third baseman going to through college.

He hit pretty well, but I don't think he was happy being moved to the outfield. After the lockout/strike he left, and his career was over in a couple years.

6 minutes ago, DrungoHazewood said:

They had Leo Gomez.  Gomez had an off year in '93, so they signed the 32-year-old Sabo.  Sabo hit .228 in April,  then got hurt.  Gomez had an .868 OPS for the year.  When Sabo came back they decided to move him to the outfield even though it looks like he'd been exclusively a third baseman going to through college.

He hit pretty well, but I don't think he was happy being moved to the outfield. After the lockout/strike he left, and his career was over in a couple years.

But Sabo rocked the "rec specs" "spec" tacularly!

9d63fe5adb6517c86467e8505195380c.jpg

Archived