Orioles Sign Eric Young Jr to mil deal

Rene88

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, DrungoHazewood said:

I think we can jump right into the conclusion that it would be embarrassing if April 1st rolled around and Norfolk didn't have enough bodies on the roster.

I also think Elias is doing a science experiement.  He wants to see what it's like for a player to go straight from a 120 park effect to an 80.

I agree, and just because a dude gets a ST invite, doesnt even guarantee him a spot at AAA or the big leagues./

3 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

Stewart isn't slow, not like Mancini and Jones are slow.

Jones would outrun and outplay Stewart in the outfield.  Jones just isn't a center fielder any more.  He would be fine in right with  ST to adapt.  I see Mancini and Stewart as both having below average range in the corner out field spots.

15 minutes ago, Aglets said:

So pitching is going to be our top priority........eh Mr. Elias?

OUTRAGE IS BUILDING!!!!!!!!

?

I think they want to have quality pitching in place for sure.

Its not going to happen in year 1.

It takes time to develop what you have, and groom more, signing FA journeyman pitching, is not the answer. IHO.

Rome was not built overnight.

3 minutes ago, wildcard said:

Jones would outrun and outplay Stewart in the outfield.  Jones just isn't a center fielder any more.  He would be fine in right with  ST to adapt.  I see Mancini and Stewart as both having below average range in the corner out field spots.

If they bring back Jones then what about next year or the next? 

At some point you have to say goodbye. Going year to year solves nothing.  

5 minutes ago, wildcard said:

Do you think Mancini is faster than Stewart?

Archived