Chris Davis 2019 and beyond

Camden_yardbird

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When Ted Williams was the manager of the Senators. He would take a guy who having troubles in the field or plate and send them back down to AAA. He did this with Paul Casanove. He came back better. We should do the same with Kavis. Send him down until he finds his swing. For the highest paid guy on the team and the reason we may not resign Manny. This is by far the worst season in history. Yet my heart goes out to him. I know this is killing him.

1 minute ago, mrbig1 said:

When Ted Williams was the manager of the Senators. He would take a guy who having troubles in the field or plate and send them back down to AAA. He did this with Paul Casanove. He came back better. We should do the same with Kavis. Send him down until he finds his swing. For the highest paid guy on the team and the reason we may not resign Manny. This is by far the worst season in history. Yet my heart goes out to him. I know this is killing him.

They can't unless he agrees to it.

Just now, sportsfan8703 said:

Why not just go to Bowie, no pressure, and work on things?  Davis talks about being a winner, well go try and get yourself fixed. 

No pressure?

What if he goes to Bowie and still can't hit?

That would be even more embarrassing.

Archived