Brady Anderson no longer listed on O's website

interloper

1 minute ago, Frobby said:

I hear Baltimore has a newspaper and TV and radio stations that aren’t owned by the team.   I don’t know why Roch is always the one who is singled out.

Yeah to be fair, I'm not really singling Roch out. I've asked Dan and Jon about Brady as well, and they have been silent. 

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Frobby said:

I hear Baltimore has a newspaper and TV and radio stations that aren’t owned by the team.   I don’t know why Roch is always the one who is singled out.

Cause he's constantly brought up here.  And interacts with the fans.

I'm not sure how many people are looking at the Sun's reporting anymore.  I know I'm not, it's behind a paywall.  Plus I know any good tidbits are going to be posted here.  So there's no need to.

3 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

So you're saying the OH cares about stuff on a micro level that no one else really cares about.  Keep in mind, we're not in the clicks (well, Tony is, but the rest of us aren't) business.

It would take 30 minutes for Connolly to investigate. I would cover it if I was a beat writer. Enough readers would be interested in reading about where Brady is now. 

1 minute ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

It would take 30 minutes for Connolly to investigate. I would cover it if I was a beat writer. Enough readers would be interested in reading about where Brady is now. 

I really have to disagree.  Just because YOU'RE interested in it doesn't mean everyone else is.  I'm mildly interested, myself.  More just curious.  I mean, Brady's not on the website.  So...we get an explanation and...then what?  Either the Brady storyline comes to a close as he's no longer with the organization or his role has been diminished to a minuscule level that doesn't mean much.  

We can get some information about how he arrived to the situation that he's in but... after that, what's left to discuss? Not a lot.

Just now, Moose Milligan said:

I really have to disagree.  Just because YOU'RE interested in it doesn't mean everyone else is.  I'm mildly interested, myself.  More just curious.  I mean, Brady's not on the website.  So...we get an explanation and...then what?  Either the Brady storyline comes to a close as he's no longer with the organization or his role has been diminished to a minuscule level that doesn't mean much.  

We can get some information about how he arrived to the situation that he's in but... after that, what's left to discuss? Not a lot.

I just want some closure on this. Is too much to ask the media to do some freaking work in this town?? ?‍♂️

14 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

I just want some closure on this. Is too much to ask the media to do some freaking work in this town?? ?‍♂️

Yeah, it is.  I can't speak for every sports town in America but I can't imagine it being this lackluster in other cities.

3 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Except if you piss him off then Roch blocks you on Twitter and Masnsports.com

When the time comes to ask Elias about Brady, Roch will phrase the question in a way that blames the fans for pestering him and being soooo annoying for being hung up on it. And he'll do this to try and make it more of a softball question and maintain his good standing. I get why he does it, but it's whack. 

28 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

And to be clear, some closure would be nice.  I'm not saying that I'm NOT interested...but I'm not totally wrapped up and invested in this unless some MAJOR DRAMA went down.  

2 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

BUT WHY ISN'T HE ON THE WEBSITE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!1111111 AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!111 WEBSIIIIIIITTTEEEE!!!!

Because that job is nowhere near what he used to do and perhaps did not want to embarrass him for whatever job title that is.Brady used to be listed fourth on the organization chart.

3 minutes ago, Going Underground said:

Because that job is nowhere near what he used to do and perhaps did not want to embarrass him for whatever job title that is.Brady used to be listed fourth on the organization chart.

B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but he's gotta be on the website!!  How else are we supposed to know where he is or what he's doing?!?!? How are we supposed to move forward as Orioles fans with Brady in the organization but NOT ON THE WEBSITE?!!?! 

Archived