vs. Yankees 5/15 (Game 2)

Moose Milligan

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Tony-OH said:

Yeah, we knew they aren't good, but they've been downright sad of late. Lots of guys in deep slumps. Oh well, guess we just need enjoy those rare wins.

Well, the game on Sunday gave me some hope that they weren't going to go into this series completely cold.  But maybe two days off was too much.  

1 minute ago, Il BuonO said:

Easy place to be when it’s 96-97 with sink.

Filthy 

Looks like vintage Britton.

IMO, as long as the Yankees have Ottavino, Britton, Chapman (I'm forgetting someone else) healthy, I think they can sustain their injuries elsewhere and give Houston a run for their money.  Their offense is still effective for now and it's pretty much game over if they have a lead into the later innings.  

1 minute ago, Moose Milligan said:

Looks like vintage Britton.

IMO, as long as the Yankees have Ottavino, Britton, Chapman (I'm forgetting someone else) healthy, I think they can sustain their injuries elsewhere and give Houston a run for their money.  Their offense is still effective for now and it's pretty much game over if they have a lead into the later innings.  

Agreed.

Kahnle has a 1.04 ERA. Happ isn’t really performing to expectations, but their rotation is good enough to get through 6 IP on most nights.

Archived