O's vs Mariners, August 2

SteveA

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There are two lights up the street, and they are right at the on ramp to 95 and I-10. One is a light that changes WAAAY too much with 99 percent of the traffic going the same way. The light right after that gives the turn arrow going away from the on ramp, and I've never seen anyone turn that way in my 2 years of living in this neighborhood. It stops the flow of traffic heading away from the ramp (the exit to get off is on the other side of the lights I speak of), and it really needs to be fixed to a sensor only. Or at a minimum shorten the length of the turn to nowhere arrow, because it sits at a good minute now.

If you still think I should tell the engineers, then I will do so and I thank you for your knowledge.

I hope we can get these 2 runners in....

Hmm... if it snarls traffic onto the interstate, you might want to try calling the state highway department. Even if the light isn't under their purview (which it doesn't sound like it is), they might be more motivated to make the local guys fix it.

I agree it depends on the extremity of hippiness. Some of it is very good for the area. Great music scene, art scene, etc.

Wow I'm surprised they left Felix in, there.

I walk into what should be a game thread, and I find chit chat on Ashville, NC being a hippie haven?! What the heck?! :rofl:

I'd just like to point out that I have no life. I'm in my house at 11:30 on a Saturday night watching a baseball game and posting about it. My social life may as well be non-existent. This depresses me.

Oh. Gary Thorne's wearing a brighty colored shirt. It's like a ray of sunshine. I feel much better now. :D

I walk into what should be a game thread, and I find chit chat on Ashville, NC being a hippie haven?! What the heck?! :rofl:

I'd just like to point out that I have no life. I'm in my house at 11:30 on a Saturday night watching a baseball game and posting about it. My social life may as well be non-existent. This depresses me.

Oh. Gary Thorne's wearing a brighty colored shirt. It's like a ray of sunshine. I feel much better now. :D

This is the place to be on a Saturday night.

Hmm... if it snarls traffic onto the interstate, you might want to try calling the state highway department. Even if the light isn't under their purview (which it doesn't sound like it is), they might be more motivated to make the local guys fix it.

Will they fix it if it isn't broke? Its not broke, just retarded.

The ***** of it is, on top of it all, they are currently completely reworking the 95/10 interchange with those long sweeping curvy ramps that gently bend into the new road. So they probably could care less....but the lights have been retarded long before the construction.

If you need a better visual, you can google stockton st and I-10. Thanks again.

Will they fix it if it isn't broke? Its not broke, just retarded.

The ***** of it is, on top of it all, they are currently completely reworking the 95/10 interchange with those long sweeping curvy ramps that gently bend into the new road. So they probably could care less....but the lights have been retarded long before the construction.

If you need a better visual, you can google stockton st and I-10. Thanks again.

I'm going to hold my grammar police back as much as possible. ;)They COULDN'T care less... I'm so sorry... I tried...

They're doing that big sweepy ramp thing on the eastern 95/695 interchange. It looks nifty. It should also, hopefully, eliminate the traffic snarling that occurs there.

My favorite part about this thread is McNulty's diatribe against the city of Jacksonville. Very entertaining.

I'm a fan of McNulty's diatribes against... well, pretty much anything in general. The man knows how to rant.

My favorite part about this thread is McNulty's diatribe against the city of Jacksonville. Very entertaining.

Sorry bout that all. Lot of strands in the ol' duder's head.

That bases loaded with one out and no runs extravaganza is going to come back and haunt us tonight.

Archived