Chris Waters

steveox

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not surprising. But hey, at least he struck out 5 guys in 4 innings.:laughlol:

I would still give him one more start though. Then Penn will be able to take his spot after that if Waters struggles.

I would think we can take heart in this proformance is likely at a sustainable level.:eektf:

Honestly he did not look good but the defense really let him down also. He is a guy that can not afford to give the other team any extra outs. But like I said after the last start he has to be perfect or the ball is going to go very far.

I would think we can take heart in this proformance is likely at a sustainable level.:eektf:

Honestly he did not look good but the defense really let him down also. He is a guy that can not afford to give the other team any extra outs. But like I said after the last start he has to be perfect or the ball is going to go very far.

I didn't see today's game, had football practice, so I can't comment on anything beyond the boxscore. So bad defense was part of the reason for the runs allowed? There's no errors according to the ESPN box score.

Right along with the Beird (4 H, 1 BB 5 R/ER on 0 outs) and the continuing saga of George Sherrill not doing it.

He hadn't pitched in 4 days. He's the guy who has to get regular work to stay sharp, which is why he'd be better off as a setup guy and not a closer on this team.

I didn't see today's game, had football practice, so I can't comment on anything beyond the boxscore. So bad defense was part of the reason for the runs allowed? There's no errors according to the ESPN box score.

Booted balls... balls off the tip of gloves, "perhaps" botched DP's.... it's a game of inches... or is the Football? :)

Archived