Roch doing the radio tonight?

Going Underground

36 minutes ago, Ohfan67 said:

From Roch's blog: "I’m filling in for Dave Johnson tonight on the radio broadcast, which will detach me from the blog a little more than usual. But I’ll file pregame and postgame copy."

I guess after all the money spent on both drafts they just plug in an Oriole employee. Good move .

1 hour ago, Going Underground said:

I guess after all the money spent on both drafts they just plug in an Oriole employee. Good move .

You should be able to plug a guy in from another department to fill in if needed. I hear Davis is going to be selling cotton candy next home stand, he’s not that busy during most games anyway. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, makoman said:

You should be able to plug a guy in from another department to fill in if needed. I hear Davis is going to be selling cotton candy next home stand, he’s not that busy during most games anyway. 

Good joke, but as a contract union employee he is useless that way.

Just now, Tony-OH said:

Well what were we going to do without his game play by play in our twitter feed? :D

Hey Tony, I’m sure there’s a way to send you a private note, but I don’t know how so I’m gonna just post it here. I was wondering who had a better debut, Eshelman or Wojo?

Eshelman was more efficient with his pitches, and gave up only two hits, Wojo had 6 Ks, And I think each of them deserves another start, I’m wondering who impressed you more and why?

32 minutes ago, Philip said:

Hey Tony, I’m sure there’s a way to send you a private note, but I don’t know how so I’m gonna just post it here. I was wondering who had a better debut, Eshelman or Wojo?

Eshelman was more efficient with his pitches, and gave up only two hits, Wojo had 6 Ks, And I think each of them deserves another start, I’m wondering who impressed you more and why?

Can I choose neither? :D

They both look like up/down 5th starter swingman types. I like Eshelman's command, but he doesn't have an out pitch and will need to keep fooling guys with his assortment of pitches. Wojo has the slider as an occasional outpitch and some more velocity, so if I had to choose one, I'd probbaly give Wojo another start.

Both look like they were battlers and had an idea of how to pitch. I'm fine with them getting more chances considering the current options.