Roy Firestone Series (vs. ANGELS, 7/28)

OFFNY

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, OFFNY said:

o

Watching the Angels' broadcast, Alberto swung his fist in frustration at not being able to score on the 2-out long single.

These plucky Birds want W's, they don't care where they are in the standings.

o

I think that's just human nature, especially for guys who have won and won and won since Little League. Well, maybe not LAST year's O's....

Just now, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Just realized this song is 20 years old and now I feel old. :old5fan:

It gets worse. Wait til you hear stuff you really think of as pretty recent stuff referred to as a "Classic." I heard Nirvana called that and... took a loonnnngggg pull off my beer. ?

8 minutes ago, OFFNY said:

o

Watching the Angels' broadcast, Alberto swung his fist in frustration at not being able to score on the 2-out long single.

These plucky Birds want W's, they don't care where they are in the standings.

o

3 minutes ago, scOtt said:

I think that that's just human nature, especially for guys who have won and won and won since Little League. Well, maybe not LAST YEAR'S Orioles ........

o

I've seen less enthusiasm on horrible/really bad MLB teams.

o

Just now, scOtt said:

It gets worse. Wait til you hear stuff you really think of as pretty recent stuff referred to as a "Classic." I heard Nirvana called that and... took a loonnnngggg pull off my beer. ?

That reality sunk in when the local classic rock station started playing the likes of Nirvana, Soundgarden and Stone Temple Pilots. To me that is still new music. ?

Archived