How much are you watching the O’s these days?

Frobby

Are you still watching the games?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. How often are you watching the O’s these days?

• Almost every game
    • More often than not
    • Less than half the games
    • Maybe once or twice a week
    • Almost never
    • Literally never

So with the season winding down, how much are you watching the games?

For me, I check in on the games on my phone, and if the score is close after 4-5 innings, there’s a chance I’ll turn it on, depending on what else is going on.   But if they’re already behind by several runs, like last night, then I don’t bother.   As a practical matter, that puts me in the 1-2 times a week group, though even then I’m usually only watching 3-4 innings.    If Means or Bundy is pitching, maybe a little more.   

I’m feeling like I should be watching a little more now, mostly to get a handle on Stewart/Williams/Hays.  So maybe I’ll pick up the pace.    

I watch to assess, not for any hope of winning.  The selfish side of me hopes for positive results from our young pieces, but ultimately a loss.  Only 2.5 behind Detroit.  We will probably get swept by LA before going into the 4 game Detroit series.  Here's hoping for pick #1

• Upvote 1

Now that school has started, while I'm extremely busy until about 8:30, it quiets down then. That's when I sit down for the first time. On nights like last night, I see the O's getting hammered and find something else. Yesterday it was Rodman's 30 for 30. A week or two ago it was the Nats. Or football, or often nothing I would watch at all because my wife got the darn remote first. lol. 

48 minutes ago, ChipTait said:

I've diverted some of my baseball to MiLB playoff games of late.  Bowie, of course, and the Amarillo Sod Puppies, who are playing for the Texas League crown in their inaugural season, and Round Rock, who have made it to the PCL finals.

Just went to a RR Express game before the season ended. Astros pipeline.