Means AL ROY Finalist

Can_of_corn

Anyone who has ever walked on this planet is Biased about multiple things.  So not surprising sports writers bias shows in voting of this kind.   Either we accept their biases or ignore them completely.  I am just real glad that Means had a great year, that he is on the Orioles, and hope he has a wonderful, long  career with the Orioles.  As far as sports writers are concerned,  since he is not on the Yankees, to most of them,  he is not material.  And I am glad to keep it that way.  

• Upvote 1

Great season for Means. He gave one of the best interviews I’ve seen in a long time to Rob Long on MASN about his whole first start experience. 

Seems like a down to earth dude. I really like how he took it upon himself to go to an analytics place and get analyzed. Hopefully that is mandatory for all pitchers this year. One would think. I know it’s a Means’ thread, but I think Bundy benefits from the magic offseason analytics dust getting sprinkled on him this year. 

Edited by sportsfan8703