Who will be #21-#25 prospects?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be #21-#25 prospects?

• Bannon, Pop, L. Rodriguez, Sedlock, Tate
    • Bannon, Stauffer, Pop, L. Rodriguez, Fenter
    • Fenter, Tate, Stauffer, Cumberland, Bannon
    • Stauffer, Tate, Grenier, McCoy, L. Rodriguez
    • Tate, Fenter, Stauffer, L.Rodriguez, Pop

I like option 2 best.   I eliminated 3 and 4 because I don’t see any of Cumberland, Grenier and McCoy being ranked this high.   I eliminated 1 because I can’t see including Rodriguez but excluding Stauffer.    That leaves 2 and 5, and I chose 2 because I prefer Bannon to Tate (the other four players are the same in both choices).   

1 hour ago, Frobby said:

I like option 2 best.   I eliminated 3 and 4 because I don’t see any of Cumberland, Grenier and McCoy being ranked this high.   I eliminated 1 because I can’t see including Rodriguez but excluding Stauffer.    That leaves 2 and 5, and I chose 2 because I prefer Bannon to Tate (the other four players are the same in both choices).   

I think Luke's pretty high on Cumberland.  But other than that I generally agree with your take.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, glenn__davis said:

I think Luke's pretty high on Cumberland.  But other than that I generally agree with your take.

Yes, yes he is and I can't seem to shake him of it, but appreciate his persistence! :D

I believe he had three guys I did not have on my list at all and we ended up including two if I recall. Honestly when we get into the late 20s area, arguments can be made for the guys that just missed.

3 hours ago, Frobby said:

Yeah, this was pretty much the reasoning I went with.  I also felt Stauffer and Fenter should be a tad higher than Sedlock and Tate, hence option 2 over option 1.  I've got Sedlock and Tate at 26 and 27.

29 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Yes, yes he is and I can't seem to shake him of it, but appreciate his persistence! :D

I believe he had three guys I did not have on my list at all and we ended up including two if I recall. Honestly when we get into the late 20s area, arguments can be made for the guys that just missed.

When he tries that stuff, just say to him, "Matthias Dietz."   

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Frobby said:

When he tries that stuff, just say to him, "Matthias Dietz."   

Ha, got me there. Overestimated the ability of a guy to make poor mechanics work. I thought the move to the pen would help. It’s a shame, the raw stuff was as good as Baumann or Harvey.