Eve Rosenbaum blazing a new path in the O's front office

Absltgreek

19 minutes ago, SouthRider said:

Her choice of outfit for the picture look more like Astro colors.  She needs to fix that.

I didn't realize she has local ties and grew up an Orioles' fan.  That's great.  The O's sure are benefitting from the Astros' demise.    

Look at the O's uniforms in background, I think the photo is a poor representation of the color

2 hours ago, SouthRider said:

Her choice of outfit for the picture look more like Astro colors.  She needs to fix that.

I didn't realize she has local ties and grew up an Orioles' fan.  That's great.  The O's sure are benefitting from the Astros' demise.    

High school classmate of my daughter at Walt Whitman High School in Bethesda.  

As a Baltimore City College HS grad now in Arlington with a Nats fan wife and a 4-year old who was counting balls and strikes last World Series that I'm not yet sure how he's going to turn out, I do feel a keen sense of gratitude and appreciation for those in the DC Metro area who grew up with and have stuck with the O's. 

I can't place specific memories before my Age-6 season, and hope 2 years is enough for Adley etc. to outgrow Scherzer/Strasburg for those key formative years, plus I can't even help myself but to like "Enormous Problem in this Area" Juan Soto a little bit too.  He just looks too much like Eddie in the box (as does Adley) for the banked childhood affinities in my reptile brain to really resist.

So thanks Eve, and....do a good job, do a good job, do a good job.

• Upvote 1