Braves - O's February 26

scOtt

1 hour ago, Eric-OH said:

He appeared to be antsy yes.  He made his debut though so that’s some measure of progress.  I’m happy to see the prospects experience a taste of the highest level, even in exhibition.

I wasn't meaning to be dismissive of the young man - great to see him get a taste of the "bigs" and show his promise in CF.  Nice to see Ryan Mc play well in CF and a ribbie,  Bannon at third and the other JC (Escarra) play first and run the bases!  Zimmie didn't disappoint either!

11 minutes ago, Eric-OH said:

I didn’t take it that way.  It’s not an outlandish observation by any stretch.  He seemed to be trying to either catch up or speed things up.  
These are steps you’re outlining and my inner O’s fan is loving the idea of building on them.  I’m content that we’re aware enough to both appreciate them and recognize that they’re just a part of a bigger picture.  Wonder who’ll get in late next game and we only have to wait 20 hours to find out.

Today was a very enjoyable game to watch on tv also.  The new PBP announcer, Geoff Arnold, was excellent and teamed with Big Ben made a great tandem.  Getting a W with Wojo, Zim and Hanhold looking good plus the youngsters made it a different feel from yesterday's debacles.  Keep bringing it Eric!

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1