MLB makes new proposal- Union demands start date and terms by Monday

weams

1 hour ago, Anonsnides said:

And I'll just assume any American I see wearing an 1860  or Ipswich Town jersey is doing so to try to seem superior in character to fans who support the most talented and recognizable clubs globally.

As most Soccer Jersey's don't have the name of the team on them and instead have some sponsor on them I highly doubt you could spot an 1860 jersey.  You would more likely think it was an advertisement for a brand of German Beer. 

2 hours ago, Anonsnides said:

And I'll just assume any American I see wearing an 1860  or Ipswich Town jersey is doing so to try to seem superior in character to fans who support the most talented and recognizable clubs globally.

Aren't we?  ?

Any Oriole fan can tell you that having the very best and most expensive talent is overrated.  Only underdogs can experience absolute joy.  It's not as good when you were expected to win and you just met expectations.  It's theoretically impossible for the Yankees to do better than expected.

1 hour ago, atomic said:

As most Soccer Jersey's don't have the name of the team on them and instead have some sponsor on them I highly doubt you could spot an 1860 jersey.  You would more likely think it was an advertisement for a brand of German Beer. 

And you'd be wrong?

3 hours ago, Anonsnides said:

I occasionally wear an Inverness Caledonian Thistle jersey or T-shirt, and it sure doesn't make me feel superior to anyone.

• weams locked this topic