Piss 'Em Off, and Go For 4 (vs. MARLINS, 8/04)

OFFNY

3 minutes ago, Aristotelian said:

Shut down inning by Bleier is salt on the wound.

Probably all part of Elias' master plan to have this team lose. Send one of best relievers to an NL East team to help them beat us. i give the Marlins credit a bit, even though they are a rebuilding team, they are at least trying a bit to put on a competing team. Meanwhile the Orioles are trading away any decent player and running Chris Davis out there every night.

1 minute ago, Philip said:

The more I see of Stewart the less I want to see of him. That’s true of a couple other guys too. But I guess we have to let him hack for a while.

He has been awful this year but it's still early. Think you gotta run him out there this year and see what they got. Saying that, I don't think he's an everyday big leaguer.

• Thanks 1

I missed another game. My sleep schedule sleep patterns are SOOOOOOOO screwed up... I laid down for a quick nap before the game about 4:30. When I woke up at MIDNIGHT I had missed the entire thing. Turned on the TV to watch the 11:30 replay and THANK GOD the Gnats are back playing! They're the replay tonight...

fml :ohlord:

So.... I'm not going to read the thread or the board. Or Roch. It's 1:30 am. I'm having my "morning" glass of coffee (yes BIG TALL GLASS) and I'm going to watch the 9 am MASN replay "live". So I have THAT going for me. ?

GO O'S!!!!

• Upvote 1