Yankees vs. ORIOLES 9-5

scOtt

o

Remember, we're  (the Orioles) not the only team that gets screwed by unfortunate circumstance ........ it just seems that way, because it always hurts when the breaks go against us.

Earlier in the season, we got screwed in the same fashion in which the Yankees just did right there ........ I believe that most would agree that replay was not meant to be so scrupulous that when a runner slides in safely and then comes off of the bag like that that he then therefore should get called out on replay.

o

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Philip said:

I don’t think Akin should’ve opened the inning. He gave up a hit, and came out with a guy on base. Grrr Hyde just waits too long. I have more and more respect for Captain Hook, Sparky Anderson.

Right because there's no way a reliever would have allowed a baserunner.

1 minute ago, OFFNY said:

o

Remember, we're  (the Orioles) not the only team that gets screwed by unfortunate circumstance ........ it just seems that way, because it always hurts when the breaks go against us.

Earlier in the season, we got screwed in the same fashion in which the Yankees just did right there ........ I believe that most would agree that replay was not meant that be so scrupulous when a runner slides in safely and then comes off of the bag like that, and then gets called out on replay.

o

I agree completely, he beat the throw and as soon as he does the play should be dead, Unless he drastically over slide the base.

• Thanks 1