Tracking Ex Oriole Thread

Rene88

14 minutes ago, Frobby said:

I hadn’t realized until looking it up that O’Day already spent nearly two months on the IL in May and June.   Yanks aren’t getting much bang for their buck.  What a shame!

Britton has a total of 4.1 innings for them this year, too.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Frobby said:

I hadn’t realized until looking it up that O’Day already spent nearly two months on the IL in May and June.   Yanks aren’t getting much bang for their buck.  What a shame!

Good thing they're getting amazing work from Nestor Cortes, Jr. 

On 7/2/2021 at 8:49 AM, webbrick2010 said:

How are the Padres enjoying their generational talent future HOF'er (at least by the assessment of many OH posters) Manny Machado

I see he is going to miss yet another AS game.

Funny I thought most HOF'er were at least able to make it to most AS games

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/2021-mlb-all-star-game-manny-machado-tim-anderson-max-scherzer-headline-players-named-as-replacements/amp/

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Moose Milligan said:

Pat Connaughton's Bucks are tied 2-2 in the NBA Finals.  

Maybe if they win it all he'll get this silly basketball thing out of his head and return to baseball.   He's only 28, we drafted some 23 year olds this week.

On 7/9/2021 at 9:58 PM, Moshagge3 said:

Good thing they're getting amazing work from Nestor Cortes, Jr. 

Nestor down with Covid19.

Three Yankees players have been confirmed as COVID-19 positive and placed on the COVID-19 injured list: pitchers Jonathan Loaisiga, Nestor Cortes Jr. and Wandy Peralta.

https://www.mlb.com/news/red-sox-yankees-july-15-game-postponed?partnerId=zh-20210716-439045-MLB-1-B&qid=1026&utm_id=zh-20210716-439045-MLB-1-B&bt_ee=tIcI84HafqsEhkGqOkwcZOa88T5SHiYKglJ8Pn6vzrPel2i0eh%2BhUO%2FH%2BkGnFMoi&bt_ts=1626441146565