Tracking Ex Oriole Thread

Rene88

News and notes from people who saw action yesterday:

Scott Feldman (2-1, 1.69 ERA) - got roughed up a bit by the Royals following his three prior outstanding starts. I think he'll be a tough luck pitcher with such an anemic offense behind him.

LaTroy Hawkins (4 saves, 1.59 ERA) - remember LaTroy? Well, he's in his 20th season and doing well as Rockies closer so far.

Nate McLouth (.087/.250/.130) - yeah, for all those pining for McLouth over Lough... at least McLouth is drawing a few walks.

Michael Morse (.306/.382/.510) - the cup of coffee Oriole was a shrewd signing by the Giants this offseason.

Mark Reynolds (.171/.261/.415) - hit 7th in the lineup for the Brew Crew but he's seeing plenty of time at 1B. Very... Reynolds-like numbers.

Koji Uehara (3 saves, 0.00 ERA) - man it would have been nice to resign him. But nobody, not even the Sawx saw this coming.

News and notes from people who saw action yesterday:

Scott Feldman (2-1, 1.69 ERA) - got roughed up a bit by the Royals following his three prior outstanding starts. I think he'll be a tough luck pitcher with such an anemic offense behind him.

LaTroy Hawkins (4 saves, 1.59 ERA) - remember LaTroy? Well, he's in his 20th season and doing well as Rockies closer so far.

Nate McLouth (.087/.250/.130) - yeah, for all those pining for McLouth over Lough... at least McLouth is drawing a few walks.

Michael Morse (.306/.382/.510) - the cup of coffee Oriole was a shrewd signing by the Giants this offseason.

Mark Reynolds (.171/.261/.415) - hit 7th in the lineup for the Brew Crew but he's seeing plenty of time at 1B. Very... Reynolds-like numbers.

Koji Uehara (3 saves, 0.00 ERA) - man it would have been nice to resign him. But nobody, not even the Sawx saw this coming.

Feldmans era will never be anywhere close to that number by seasons end. He's a 5 era pitcher.

Nate needs to play ... I agree he's a confidence player, and I'd still rather have him than Lough.

Feldmans era will never be anywhere close to that number by seasons end. He's a 5 era pitcher.

Nate needs to play ... I agree he's a confidence player, and I'd still rather have him than Lough.

He played all last season and had one better than average month, one average month, and four lousy months. Other than sentimental reasons, I don't understand why anyone would want him back. And for what he's getting paid... no way.

oh nice. I was going through the kbo teams rosters and recognized some other former orioles. jairo asencio and yamaico navarro

I guess I was the only person who thought Navarro wasn't that bad....Buck sure wasn't a fan:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk