Update: Orioles sign 17 international players highlighted by Basallo and Hernandez

connja

On 1/4/2021 at 11:20 AM, Number5 said:

Absolutely!  That would mean we were winning a lot of games.

Can you believe this douchebag keeps hitting me with negative rep? He’s never posted a single comment since he’s been a “member”.. so no contribution . But he hands out bad rep all the time ...playing god!

1 hour ago, Roll Tide said:

Can you believe this douchebag keeps hitting me with negative rep? He’s never posted a single comment since he’s been a “member”.. so no contribution . But he hands out bad rep all the time ...playing god!

What are you talking about?  

2 hours ago, Roll Tide said:

I didn’t call you a douchebag sir! Again, didn’t mean to insinuate it was you

It was pretty confusing.   Why quote anyone if you can’t quote the offending party?   I’m sure you weren’t trying to put Number5 negative light, but it looked that way. 

After reading the Steve Melewski article about this years Orioles International signing class, it looks like all but 100000 has been used. Obviously, I dont know anything about any of these players, other than Basallo and Hernandez both being considered  around the top 30 best amateur International prospects this year.

I was wondering if a much more experienced poster has any thoughts on any of the "rumored" Os signings and potential? 

• Thanks 1