Outfield Camp

weams

3 hours ago, Frobby said:

Back in the Stone Age, he used to post here occasionally under his own name.    That stopped when he started his blog, I think.   But I remember Tony said a couple of years ago Roch contacted him about something I’d said about Roch that he didn’t like.   So, clearly he was still reading the site then.  My guess is he still reads the board to some degree.

Why wouldn't he? I'm sure most sports journalists who cover specific teams pay some level of attention to the higher-quality fan sites. Basically gives you an army of enthusiastic unpaid interns sourcing column ideas for you.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Frobby said:

Back in the Stone Age, he used to post here occasionally under his own name.    That stopped when he started his blog, I think.   But I remember Tony said a couple of years ago Roch contacted him about something I’d said about Roch that he didn’t like.   So, clearly he was still reading the site then.  My guess is he still reads the board to some degree.

I thought Baltimore Sun's Sunspot was the stoneage? :) :) :)