Looks like Hunter Harvey left game after one pitch

wildcard

I don't know whether to feel minimally encouraged he acted fast (not pitching an inning with broken finger like now perhaps out for season Framber Valdez) to minimize the damage, or to just throw hands up in the air because its always something.

I might have to take NO on the prop will he ever pitch consecutive days in the Show?

Away fly any already thin prayers of Tanner Scott roto-discounts.

• Upvote 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• This is an emotional reaction and a terrible one at that. Mansilini is not a problem on this team. And the pop fly with Jackson Holliday on 3rd, he should not have been sent home because the Feilder make a heck of a catch and they instantly threw the ball to the 3rd basemen. If Jackson would have tagged, he would have either gotten gotten himself thrown out at the plate, or been caught in a run down. Tell him to tag up would have been foolish.
    • So I guess you won’t be watching, right?
    • Special K is a reference to Ketamine.  You know, you could have said, Can, I did not know it was a drug reference, I can see why you would be opposed to that.  Instead you accuse me of insinuating that you have a drug habit. Do you think that giving a player the same nickname as a very common street name of a drug is a good idea? But your default reaction to any sort of criticism is to attack the person that has the audacity to question you, well that and to harp on how old you are as if that is relevant information.
    • I agree with those moves, but I could also see Elias and Hyde wanting to keep Holliday on the roster for the rest of the season and the playoffs to get some experience since he's going to be a core part of the team for what will hopefully be multiple playoff runs. I'd understand that line of thinking, and would be fine with it. But I do think Holliday should be on the bench the rest of the way in that scenario.  The only move I desperately want to see is Eloy released. He's such a bad player and such an insult to good baseball. I'll be relieved when he's gone. 
    • I reckon it goes like this: Johnson for Urias Jackson for Westy Eloy for Mounty I think the O’s can’t chance the defensive issues from Holliday at this point. I’m still very high on him, but he got a ton of important experience and knows what to work on in the offseason.
    • Even if SEA wins tonight, wouldn't the Orioles clinch tomorrow if they win and SEA loses?
  • Popular Contributors