4-4 goin fer tha Sweep vs Boston!

HowAboutThat

Just now, scOtt said:

My little sister LOVED Litlle  Jimmy Osmond! He was dreamy! ?

I think my sis had the 3rd album. But the song I dug (and still holds up) is Crazy Horses. I think Jay sang lead or split the duties with Donny usually, but this was the bassist on a really growly lead vocal. I always thought the older brother looked just like Jimmy Page. 

2 minutes ago, Philip said:

Exactly. The news is that Stewart is back for home opener, but I want Diaz instead.

I don't think the difference between Diaz and Stewart defensively is more than a run or two a month, although Diaz is potentially more suitable than Santander as a backup centerfielder. Neither is ideal though.

Just now, MurphDogg said:

Yeah, if he needs to go on the IL, that is the obvious move. McKenna could go back whenever Stewart is ready. I guess Santander would be the backup centerfielder in that scenario, which isn't ideal.

I found it odd Mountcastle has been at DH all 3 games. Not that I didn’t think he wouldn’t DH some. Thought Santander would be there this weekend.  

2 minutes ago, MurphDogg said:

Yeah, if he needs to go on the IL, that is the obvious move. McKenna could go back whenever Stewart is ready. I guess Santander would be the backup centerfielder in that scenario, which isn't ideal.

Why wouldn’t Mullins just move to CF? Or let McKenna play CF Santander if best in RF.

7 minutes ago, scOtt said:

Nope, had it mixed up with some other label...

s-l300.jpg

A friend of mine who used to co-own Orpheus Records in DC told me once that Mike Curb (who ran MGM, but later had Curb Records, too) came in to his store and asked if he had any Curb Records. My friend directed him to the bins where he may find the appropriate acts but added, "Why in the world are you looking for anything associated with Curb? He's an a-hole."

About twenty minutes later, the woman who was with him came to the register to pay for the LPs and CDs and the credit card read "Mike Curb". It was Mrs. Curb at the register and (I presume) Mike Curb who asked where the records were. 

• Haha 1