Yankees in last place

HowAboutThat

50 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

I sure hope we get to the point as a franchise that we can be happy for our success instead of another team's difficulties.

I will be very clear on this.

We could ascend to the ultimate power in baseball...  dynasty after dynasty over the course of decades.  A utopia of winning Orioles teams, and legendary greatness.  And I'd be happy.

But I would STILL celebrate every Yankees struggle that ever happened.  With great joy.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 2

Just now, Morgan423 said:

I will be very clear on this.

We could ascend to the ultimate power in baseball...  dynasty after dynasty over the course of decades.  A utopia of winning Orioles teams, and legendary greatness.  And I'd be happy.

But I would STILL celebrate every Yankees struggle that ever happened.  With great joy.

I was gonna say, no matter how good or bad we are we're ALWAYS going to rag on the Skanks, rag on the Red Sux.

• Upvote 1

This is great news!! Especially for the Yankees because they are another huge market team, but haven't won the World Series since 2009, but I'm sorry, but I can't stand Toronto out of all the teams in our division. I'm gonna say this and probably a lot of people will be scratching their heads, but I would rather New York win the division than Toronto. 

o

The cheapest of cheap thrills ........

BOSTON RED SOX lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll 10-4lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.ll - -

BALTIMORE ORIOLESllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll 7-8 lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll. 3.5

TORONTO BLUE JAYS lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll 7-8 llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll 3.5

TAMPA BAY DEVIL RAYS llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll 7-8 llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.lll3.5

NEW YORK YANKEES lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll 5-9 lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll. 5.0

o

17 hours ago, scOtt said:

I was gonna say, no matter how good or bad we are we're ALWAYS going to rag on the Skanks, rag on the Red Sux.

I live in Connecticut and I always wanted make up a T-shirt that said "Yankees Suck" on the front, and "Don't worry the Sox suck too" with a big Baltimore Orioles on the back.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Camden_yardbird said:

I live in Connecticut and I always wanted make up a T-shirt that said "Yankees Suck" on the front, and "Don't worry the Sox suck too" with a big Baltimore Orioles on the back.

Id buy one....I’d probably buy 5....or ten...

Hell, do it and then you can retire from your current job, whatever it is.