Apologies and thanks

Tony-OH

I too missed this thankfully. To attack someone because they are sick, is what I am getting from previous posts, has to be an all time low. From what I can tell, it was handled swiftly and correctly. Tony, thank you for having this place for us black and orange lovers.

7 hours ago, Jagwar said:

They certainly do. And with the potential anonymity of the interwebs, this idiot might re-pop up under a different username and personal info. 

Thats not as easy to do as some people think. You give a skilled forensics guy enough time, you would be surprised at what they can dig up.

11 minutes ago, Redskins Rick said:

If I was a guessing person, sounded like a banned person, with an axe to grind, had one too many.

He'd actually been around a month or so and made maybe 10 posts.   A couple of them bordered on, but did not go over the line, on being political.   None of them contributed much to the discussion.   Then when one thread got a bit political yesterday he stepped in it in a big way, way over the accepted line, someone said something to him, and he went off on his multi-post spampage saying the worst things he could think of.

Just now, SteveA said:

He'd actually been around a month or so and made maybe 10 posts.   A couple of them bordered on, but did not go over the line, on being political.   None of them contributed much to the discussion.   Then when one thread got a bit political yesterday he stepped in it in a big way, way over the accepted line, someone said something to him, and he went off on his multi-post spampage saying the worst things he could think of.

I still suspect its a banned poster, that got tired of lurking, created a new dummy account, probably even a dummy email and then had a short fuse at something somebody didnt like that he posted, and then went defcon-5.

They like to think they are anonymous, but unless they are sophistic with VPNs and darkweb crap, then, they leave digital fingerprints behind, compare that to a short list of banned posters, and I suspect you will find your match.