Sat. June 19th v. Blow Jays

scOtt

3 minutes ago, KillerTofu said:

Ok. I will consider. Thank you, sir??‍♂️

6 minutes ago, scOtt said:

Your tastes are different. That's cool.

You know Philip, you'd be VERY welcome in the Music Threads! There's NO prejudice there! You post what what YOU like! Nobody's gonna bash you for it. We might even like it. :)

You too TofuKiller. Always looking for more music input!

I think folks feel a bit intimidated over there.

6 minutes ago, scOtt said:

Your tastes are different. That's cool.

You know Philip, you'd be VERY welcome in the Music Threads! There's NO prejudice there! You post what what YOU like! Nobody's gonna bash you for it. We might even like it. :)

You too TofuKiller. Always looking for more music input!

Please don’t misunderstand, I’m not attempting to be insulting, It just doesn’t speak to me emotionally.
Have I ever told you my story about the music that made the girl cry? I should share that. I don’t really understand heavy-metal, but I’ve always liked art rock, stuff like Tommy, Floyd, Alan Parsons.

i’m a couple of generations ahead of my students, and of course I teach classical, but I will always listen to music that my students share. One student shared a piece by Atlas called battles, or a piece by battles called atlas, I keep forgetting. I liked it, and I listen to it a whole lot, but it doesn’t really fill any emotional gap in my soul, the way classical does.

2 minutes ago, Philip said:

Please don’t misunderstand, I’m not attempting to be insulting, It just doesn’t speak to me emotionally.
Have I ever told you my story about the music that made the girl cry? I should share that. I don’t really understand heavy-metal, but I’ve always liked art rock, stuff like Tommy, Floyd, Alan Parsons.

i’m a couple of generations ahead of my students, and of course I teach classical, but I will always listen to music that my students share. One student shared a piece by Atlas called battles, or a piece by battles called atlas, I keep forgetting. I liked it, and I listen to it a whole lot, but it doesn’t really fill any emotional gap in my soul, the way classical does.

Battles, while going steadily downhill from their debut album, is a quality band.

Just now, Can_of_corn said:

I think folks feel a bit intimidated over there.

Not at all! You should see some of the CRAP that has been posted there over the years. And not crap but just REALLY different things. But I and prolly Corn and anyone else will defend to the death your RIGHT to post it! Without getting sh!t. ;)

It's ALL welcome! The name of the thread is "What are you listening to right now?" WHATever you are listening too!

I really would like to know what kinda stuff you're into.

I hate individual Blue Jays, but I don’t hit the Blue Jays… On second thought,let me rephrase that. I love Kevin Pillar. And I like that Japanese kid they had for a couple years…munenori I think his name was. Such a great kid, so enthusiastic, impossible not to like him.

Everybody else sucks.

When Odor punched Bautista, a big burly angel got his wings.