(Edit: Orioles get 1st pick after walkoff homer by Diamondbacks)

Greenpastures23

4 hours ago, Explosivo said:

It goes back to the previous year. Whomever had the worst record gets the pick. In 2020, we had the same record so it goes back to 2019. We had a worse record then so we get the first pick. Hooray for sucking at baseball for so long!

Crazy that we've had the same record as the Diamondbacks for two years in a row.

7 hours ago, Can_of_corn said:

Flat leaf?

Yes, I think that's the difference. When I was a kid, the parsley given with the school lunches was always a whole dried-out tuft of curly parsley set well aside from the food--definitely there for decoration rather than eating (it was like crinkly paper when I did try tasting it). As opposed to fresh, moist flat-leaved parsley chopped up and sprinkled right on the sauce or soup.

Love using fresh dill a lot, too.

5 hours ago, Explosivo said:

It goes back to the previous year. Whomever had the worst record gets the pick. In 2020, we had the same record so it goes back to 2019. We had a worse record then so we get the first pick. Hooray for sucking at baseball for so long!

Wow, quite a dragged-out nail-biter!