Tomorrow may be different but tonight the Orioles have the number one draft pick for next year. Yes we caught the Diamondbacks.

Gurgi

9 hours ago, Aglets said:

Another Outfielder?!?!

Great, just what this team needs.  How will we make room for him over Mullins, Kjerstad, Cowser, and Diaz??!?!

Diaz can't make it out of AA and Kjerstad hasn't played in a game yet.  If the O's somehow end up with 4 All-Star level outfielders, I trust Elias to figure something out. 

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Orioles are now in the driver's seat to secure the 2022 #1 draft pick. O's and Diamondbacks both have 81 losses, but the O's have played in two less games. 

How far under slot do we go next year?

Perhaps a grad school outfielder with a below average arm and speed but could really hit division II pitching

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chelsea_Phil said:

We are worse than a dog-shite team.  This is Single A level at best.

What I find funny is everyone excited about the farm system when we have been beyond awful for how long? And not just awful, embarrassing. Pardon the Interruption on ESPN laughing about our franchise today in prime time.  

Who couldn’t rebuild the farm in this losing scenario? In fact, his approach has caught the eye of the commissioners office it’s so obvious.

And in a town with a tremendous winning football franchise that takes BPA, Elias cuts coupons and many on this board think he is a genius.  Why do so many love this guy? Boggles my mind.

Have fun turning that losing culture around.

On a side note:  if I am Brandon Hyde and am replaced when they actually try ….furious!