Josh Rogers Another Great Start

NelsonCruuuuuz

13 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

How do you tell which garbage to get rid of and which garbage to keep giving chances?  

Well that’s the thing.  That’s where the discussion is.  Why keep Spencer Watkins over him?  

That’s the type of question to ask.  

The conversation the poster wants to have is Elias sucks and doesn’t know talent and he is referencing 17 IP from a not so good pitcher.  That’s a dumb conversation to have.

2 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

Well that’s the thing.  That’s where the discussion is.  Why keep Spencer Watkins over him?  

That’s the type of question to ask.  

The conversation the poster wants to have is Elias sucks and doesn’t know talent and he is referencing 17 IP from a not so good pitcher.  That’s a dumb conversation to have.

Certainly.  But again, I think it's a troll job.  Is Josh Rogers the hill to die on?  No.  

1 minute ago, Moose Milligan said:

Maybe.  Someone else said it earlier, the guy starts a new thread every time Rogers has a good outing.  It's weird.

If Elias gives out candy on Halloween, Nelson will blame him for worldwide diabetes. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sports Guy said:
1 hour ago, Moose Milligan said:

Well that’s the thing.  That’s where the discussion is.  Why keep Spencer Watkins over him

I don’t know when we picked up Watkins, but they are different pitchers and maybe Watkins had more of what they want?
Or possibly they poo-poo any pitchers brought on board by the previous regime?

I hope Watkins gets another chance, but I admit that’s probably just fandom.