Adley Rutschman 2022

Just Regular

16 minutes ago, wildcard said:

JMO but I think Elias will want to see him hit vs AAA pitching before he is called to the majors.

You were right, but he already hit .312/.405/.896 vs AAA last year. He knows how to do it. Not sure why he needs to prove it again.

6 minutes ago, Going Underground said:

This is probably somewhat weather related since weather in the Baltimore area looks bad for the weekend TIdes are in the future Oriole home and they can showcase him  😀

If he sings a guest duet National Anthem in Nashville with that lady, I might get worried.

8 minutes ago, Going Underground said:

This is probably somewhat weather related since weather in the Baltimore area looks bad for the weekend TIdes are in the future Oriole home and they can showcase him  😀

I think the weather point is pretty insightful.  It's supposed to be really miserable around here Friday-Sunday.    Elias doesn't want him to just sit around watching it rain.  I like it.   He'll spend some time in AAA and I think I would also predict he gets called up to the bigs in time for the May 16  homestand.

• Upvote 1