Grayson Rodriguez 2022

justD

1 minute ago, emmett16 said:

He looks bored out there.  It’s so free an easy it looks like 60% effort.  Strike after strike after strike.  Just filling it up like he knows no one has a chance. 

His pitching motion looks effortless.  Almost looks like he's playing catch.  I'm watching on Milb.  No velocity given.  61 pitches thru 5.  Is today the day he gets to throw 90+ pitches.

1 hour ago, OriolesMagic83 said:

His pitching motion looks effortless.  Almost looks like he's playing catch.  I'm watching on Milb.  No velocity given.  61 pitches thru 5.  Is today the day he gets to throw 90+ pitches.

I was curious on velocity as well.  It legit looks like he’s warming up in pen playing catch at slightly over 50% effort.  Almost looks like he’s trying to get contact and go as far in game as possible.  I think they let him go 90 tonight. 

4 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Does Grayson need to throw all strike to get called up? 5 innings of two hit shutout pitching and 4 strikeouts for him. 

He needs to be able to throw all strikes with both arms in order to get called up, according to  Elias' algorithms.