The Mark Teixeira Watch part III

Dirtyburnie

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I certainly hope you're joking. If you have a problem, then I suggest you call someone and talk to them before having a drink. I don't mean any humor in what I'm saying. Seriously, there are more important things than the O's and baseball.

I agree. Theirs more important things than Mark signing with the Orioles. Stay sober man.

I certainly hope you're joking. If you have a problem, then I suggest you call someone and talk to them before having a drink. I don't mean any humor in what I'm saying. Seriously, there are more important things than the O's and baseball.

Thanks for your concern but I was just joking. I would not ruin the progress I have made for the past 5 months...just trying to show my excitement. Aside from 2131, this would be the biggest thing that happened for the O's for me. I am not old enough to remember the 83 Series.

Thanks for your concern but I was just joking. I would not ruin the progress I have made for the past 5 months...just trying to show my excitement. Aside from 2131, this would be the biggest thing that happened for the O's for me. I am not old enough to remember the 83 Series.

Good to hear. Congrats on the 5 months and keep it going.

How about the whole playoffs thing?

Archived