ESPN's Ravech: Teixeira has "enormous attraction to the Orioles" Close to signing

Tony-OH

Whaaa??? Per Peter Gammons- "I think Peter Angelos is really DISinclined to make Mark Teixeira the face of the franchise." REALLY? This is the best news I've heard all day and suddenly I feel as though the Orioles FO had Gammons eating out of their hands if he believes that!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ahhhh, here we go, Gammons not mentioning the Orioles...let the OH whining begin.

Hopefully this is the next round of news that Belkast was talking about. I really have a good feeling about this.

I couldn't care less if they talk about us at all. I would rather have a local station that covers the O's all the time and really knows what they are talking about cover my team.

Hopefully MASN can improve it's coverage, because CSN has waived the white flag as far as in depth coverage of the birds, IMO.

Whaaa??? Per Peter Gammons- "I think Peter Angelos is really DISinclined to make Mark Teixeira the face of the franchise." REALLY? This is the best news I've heard all day and suddenly I feel as though the Orioles FO had Gammons eating out of their hands if he believes that!

He is a Sox's homer, I really don't listen to him.

Ahhhh, here we go, Gammons not mentioning the Orioles...let the OH whining begin.

He very briefly mentioned Angelos, but that's about it. That said I'm not worried about this at all, the national media just seems to be regurgatating the same thing every day but just said from a different reporter.

Archived