KC Series

SteveA

Baseball game rainouts really are the worst. I lived in Miami some years back and drove to Ed Smith with a buddy of mine to watch the O's and Rays play mid-spring training.  We had great seats behind home, but the skies opened up after maybe 1 out was made and the game was called. 3.5 hour drive each way for one out. I did, however, get a photo with Dan Duquette, so there's that 😀

• Upvote 1
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Frobby said:

I have tickets for Sunday.  I have a feeling my wife is not going to want to spend Mothers’ Day sitting in drizzle on a chilly day, and hoping there are no rain delays.   Time to come up with Plan B.

Sunday according to the forecast only a 30% chance of rain and all before 2 PM. Of course so far out just a guess.Friday looks like a washout with 1 to 3 inches of rain predicted.Saturday a little better but not much.Doubleheader  Sunday looks probable. You don't get an extra player if a straight doubleheader correct?

43 minutes ago, Orioles0615 said:

payback for the great weather in March we had. April and May have been cool and rainy. I am sick of this crap

It's not uncommon for May weather in Maryland to be cool and rainy until about Memorial Day weekend and then boom it's summer weather 90 degrees and humid. 

5 hours ago, Going Underground said:

Sunday according to the forecast only a 30% chance of rain and all before 2 PM. Of course so far out just a guess.Friday looks like a washout with 1 to 3 inches of rain predicted.Saturday a little better but not much.Doubleheader  Sunday looks probable. You don't get an extra player if a straight doubleheader correct?

O's and Royals are both off on Monday, so they could play a day game on Monday if necessary.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1