Adley is in the Show!

Sports Guy

7 minutes ago, mabba108 said:

My one critique would be his framing. Thought that first inning walk was on him. Moved the glove up way too much on the low slider. No ump will give the call on that. 

I'm not sure how much effect that has on the ump but I agree that he over does it on the adjustment.  The pitch was a strike. I think he'd be better off just holding the glove exactly where the ball hit the glove.  Pulling your glove up 6 inches suggests that you thought it was a ball too low.

Went to the game last night, and had a lot of fun. Brought my own food/water & spent the money on beer. For a 16oz local beer thought the price was reasonable for a stadium (paid several dollars more for a lower quality beer at Merriweather last weekend, and the prices at the PGA in OK this weekend are a lot nother level of crazy). Left at the end of the game and got the souvenir ticket.

Just overall a cool atmosphere with all the cheering for Adley, several people around us had bought tickets today for that purpose. And got to see his first hit

Man this place is packed. Good day for me to have gotten a parking pass, yikes!

Also loving the clubhouse pregame. They’ve got free popcorn, free cold water and cold Pepsi products in addition to the bar. And a charging station!

Edit : now I’m confused. Inside the bowl and seems everyone is sitting only in the upper deck shaded sections. Bizarre, because all the other seats are like totally empty. 

Edit: okay I get it. Little league day. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, justD said:

Also loving the clubhouse pregame. They’ve got free popcorn, free cold water and cold Pepsi products in addition to the bar. And a charging station!

Little League Day , not that crowded besides that.Probably be over 22,500.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Just Regular said:

Is that Mountcastle-Adley 2 PA microcosm enough to assure that Adley never bats behind Mountcastle again?

Didn’t see RM’s at bat, but I’d be more concerned that AR isn’t going to see much to hit with Urias and company behind him. 

8 hours ago, justD said:

Edit : now I’m confused. Inside the bowl and seems everyone is sitting only in the upper deck shaded sections. Bizarre, because all the other seats are like totally empty. 

Edit: okay I get it. Little league day. 

I noticed for the first time ,only been twice that they now put the Pepsi and water out so you don't have to wait on the line for the bar.

I know Connolly or the Orioles told him that a 7,500 bump when they called Adley up yesterday. Today was all the Little Lesguers ,actually cslled them something else that were not there because of Adley.

I didn't see anyone wearing Adley stuff at the game.Did you? Maybe the TV found a few.