Sunday, May 22: Rubber Match vs Rays

SteveA

17 hours ago, Frobby said:

That was an awesome game, though I could only listen on radio because I’m quarantining in a room with no TV after returning from a trip where there’s a high probability I was exposed to people who have Covid.   

I’ve got to hand it to Hyde, he pushed all the right buttons in a game that threw him a ton of curve balls.  

You suspect that because they weren't wearing masks or there were several days of high-density social interaction?

12 minutes ago, LA2 said:

You suspect that because they weren't wearing masks or there were several days of high-density social interaction?

Both.   I flew back and forth to Florida to attend two days of events where roughly  500 people were gathered in various ballrooms and conference rooms.  Of the 500, maybe 10 were wearing masks (one of whom was me).   And, the airports/airplanes certainly had no more than half the people wearing masks.  

I was notified today that several people who attended these events have tested positive for Covid.  So far, I haven’t.  I’m extremely cautious about this because my wife is immunocompromised.  So, mask-wearing and quarantining were part of my game plan going in.

5 hours ago, Frobby said:

Both.   I flew back and forth to Florida to attend two days of events where roughly  500 people were gathered in various ballrooms and conference rooms.  Of the 500, maybe 10 were wearing masks (one of whom was me).   And, the airports/airplanes certainly had no more than half the people wearing masks.  

I was notified today that several people who attended these events have tested positive for Covid.  So far, I haven’t.  I’m extremely cautious about this because my wife is immunocompromised.  So, mask-wearing and quarantining were part of my game plan going in.

Thanks--Good game plan.