All hands on deck for Toronto

seak05

Just now, DrinkinWithFermi said:

He liked an edgy Tweet when he was a teenager, which obviously means his life should be destroyed and he should be banned from polite society.

Did you read what he said???🤬🤬🤬What he said at any age, is unacceptable and rooted in hatred. Hard stop. Not all “edgy” tweets are the same and your response tells me all I need to know about you as a human being.

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 3

2 hours ago, NelsonCruuuuuz said:

Did you read what he said???🤬🤬🤬

Yes, we have discussed this subject at length previously because you obsessively bring it up pretty much every single time Akin is mentioned.

2 hours ago, NelsonCruuuuuz said:

and your response tells me all I need to know about you as a human being

And I am sorry that you are so messed up inside that you believe someone's life should be completely destroyed over liking an edgy, distasteful tweet when they were still a teenager and that someome not automatically joining your lynch mob against them means they are some kind of mustache-twirling cartoon villain. Hopefully you will continue to mature and eventually get better someday.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, NelsonCruuuuuz said:

let me be clear for the alt-right posters here that clearly make up most of the board: don’t use the n word if you aren’t black and/or racist filth or don’t want to be perceived as such. Not only is it inappropriate but it’s dehumanizing. 

what’s more telling is people think this mindset just evolves with age and it’s no big deal. 

Literally nobody is using the n word. Grow the f up. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, NelsonCruuuuuz said:

let me be clear for the alt-right posters here that clearly make up most of the board: don’t use the n word if you aren’t black and/or racist filth or don’t want to be perceived as such. Not only is it inappropriate but it’s dehumanizing. 

what’s more telling is people think this mindset just evolves with age and it’s no big deal. 

So are you telling me that the mindset I had when I was 16, back in 1988, was permanently locked in?

I'm reasonably sure that isn't true.

• Upvote 1