Saturday, July 30: Orioles and Dean Kremer take on the Reds

SteveA

I think they are playing Odor so much as an attempt to give prospective teams a good idea of how he is playing.  In an attempt to possibly trade him.   I am going to go out on a limb and say after August 2nd comes and goes Odor will get A LOT less playing time

1 minute ago, Beysbol said:

What happened to Odor?  He went downhill so quickly. I just don't understand it. 

I think he is likely two or three years older than his stated age.  He did come from Venuzela and age faking is a normal practice down there. 

Just now, Gurgi said:

I think they are playing Odor so much as an attempt to give prospective teams a good idea of how he is playing.  In an attempt to possibly trade him.   I am going to go out on a limb and say after August 2nd comes and goes Odor will get A LOT less playing time

Somehow just realized you have returned. Welcome back, big dog. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Remember The Alomar said:

Somehow just realized you have returned. Welcome back, big dog. 

Thanks.   I somehow fell out of the habit of checking in for a while.  Hopefully the Orioles doing better will motivate me to stick around.   

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Gurgi said:

I think he is likely two or three years older than his stated age.  He did come from Venuzela and age faking is a normal practice down there. 

Oh, ok.That would make a lot of sense. I think he'll still be on the team after August 2nd, but hopefully he won't be playing alot.