Tuesday August 2: Orioles take on Texas sans Lopez

Tony-OH

Just now, Beysbol said:

Hey, man. Are you on your phone? If so, are you having problems tapping on certain buttons in this new layout on Orioles Hangout? 

YES!!! ME TOO!

I was going to make a post about it in the "new theme" thread. It started when they switched it up. Super annoying. 

1 minute ago, PHRESH said:

YES!!! ME TOO!

I was going to make a post about it in the "new theme" thread. It started when they switched it up. Super annoying. 

I actually had to switch back to the old OH. If you're a premium member then you can. Just scroll down to the very, very bottom of this page. Click on "theme" then click on "hangout old." 

• Thanks 1

The more I watch Jordan Lyles the more I like him.  It's nice to see a starter work fast.  He's not a great pitcher, but he finds a way to eat up innings while keeping us in the ball game.   Imagine if we had 4 starters like him... getting deep into games to give our bullpen a chance to nail it down.   

3 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Ok so it's not just me, OH was a little wonky on my phone today. No issues with my computer though.

Yeah, I have no clue what's causing it, but I've never seen anything like it before. Very strange and extremely annoying. 

3 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Ok so it's not just me, OH was a little wonky on my phone today. No issues with my computer though.

Yeah, I was assuming it's probably just buggy on mobile devices. But man is it annoying. Takes like 6 tries to give rep. I have to scroll up and down a few times just to be able to click on links. 

9 minutes ago, BRobinsonfan said:

The more I watch Jordan Lyles the more I like him.  It's nice to see a starter work fast.  He's not a great pitcher, but he finds a way to eat up innings while keeping us in the ball game.   Imagine if we had 4 starters like him... getting deep into games to give our bullpen a chance to nail it down.   

Solid backend arm. I haven't been upset with the signing this year.